Kent Science Park has developed co-operative arrangements with a range of regional and national world class universities.
Working with a local or national university can bring your business enormous and cost-effective benefits, such as access to:
- Collaborative and contract research.
- Consultancy and expertise on a short term or ad hoc basis.
- Post- doc and graduate research and consultancy.
- Intellectual property and licenses.
- Business advice and support, executive mentoring and business education.
- Staff development and education, including short courses, foundation degrees, Post Graduate degrees and PhDs, PG Certificates and Diplomas.
- Psychometric testing and assessment centres.
- Leading edge equipment and facilities as and when you need them.
- Help with business challenges through short and long term subsidised student projects such as Shell Step and Knowledge Transfer Partnerships.
- Temporary staff and permanent recruitment.
If you are interested in developing links with a university, please phone or email Emma Elgar on: Telephone: 01795 411 500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.